- To take ownership for and manage the progress of subsidence claims.
- To implement the project management plan for all valid claims, working closely with the Subsidence Technical Expert.
- To ensure sufficiently detailed and accurate reports are submitted at all times
- To take ownership of the management of the progress of the claim through the process
- Be a key part in the building of excellent client and supplier relationships
- To take part in regular reviews with the team to suggest improvements.
- To work with the Team leader to ensure that you comply with the process and best practice requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role in a professional environment
- Some knowledge and experience of the principals involved in the construction, repair & maintenance of domestic buildings is an advantage, as is subsidence experience.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A formal qualification in customer service, business administration or construction is a distinct advantage
- Have a mature approach to the customers emotional journey
- An ability to emotionally engage with customers to resolve issues, including great negotiation and problem solving skills
- An ability to build relationships with customers, setting accurate expectations
- Ability to proactively plan and manage workload.
- A reasonably high level of IT skills and data management
- Hard-working, flexible, adaptable and able to use own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
Claims Consortium Integrity:
Claims Consortium works at all times lawfully and in accordance with pre-defined regulatory, compliance, company policy and processes and financial requirements e.g. Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Health and Safety, General Insurance Standards Council and Financial Conduct Authority Standards.