Location of role: Culmhead Business Park, TA3 7DY
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Act as the first point of contact and ensure that every Policyholder is kept updated on a weekly basis.
- Effectively handle complaints.
- Maintain a professional manner whilst liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and customers.
- Pursuing suppliers to ensure their compliance to company service level agreements.
- To manage claims and control cost responsibility in alignment with our insurers philosophy
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality while dealing with data and customer information.
- Making proactive decisions and handling claims in accordance with company service and standards.
- Promote customer use of Track My Claim in line with the Company’s aim of 40% take up.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates require GCSE’s or the equivalent
- Previous high level Customer Service experience
- Previous Insurance industry experience (Household) is highly desirable but not essential
- General building knowledge advantageous but not essential
- CII Qualified to Cert CII level – desirable but not essential.
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good IT skills with the ability to use multiple systems (Microsoft, bespoke packages)
- Complaint Handling skills
- Ability to remain focused during high volume periods
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good organisation skills
Salary and benefits: Dependent on experience
Benefits: Have your birthday off on us! Employee of Month – Financial Bonus, 3 Additional days holiday available to purchase via salary sacrifice. Up to 3 paid Charity / Volunteering days per annum!