- Ensuring targets and service level agreements are achieved. Liaise with clients in a professional and efficient manner.
- Promote customer use of TrackMyClaim in line with the Company’s aim of 40% take up.
- Working together with the Loss Adjusters to provide admin assistance to ensure smooth running of high value and complex cases.
- Checking task on the relevant claims management systems for the day/tidying up where multiple tasks on one file exist. Ensuring service levels are met.
- Regular calls to customers to update them on the overall progress of their claim.
- Calls to Suppliers to chase progression on the claims.
- Producing invoices for the relevant stages of the claim.
- Updating Project Plans where applicable for the Adjuster
- Appointing relevant suppliers following an Adjusters site visit.
- Chasing documentation to conclude settlement on claims where needed.
- Assisting with complaints, ensuring the Loss Adjuster achieves resolution, follow-up action and the Loss Adjuster has sent the relevant documentation to the correct parties.
- Over time you will have the ability to approve cash settlements / estimates within given authority limits.
- From time to time you will be expected to carry out other duties and special projects in addition to key tasks which are within your skills and capability.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Core GCSE’s or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills essential.
- Previous experience in the Insurance Industry (preferably Household) highly desirable but not essential.
- CII qualified to Cert CII level – Working towards / Desirable.
- CILA qualified to Cert CILA level – desirable but not essential.
- It is an expectation of your role to complete the relevant CII qualification.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent