An opportunity has arisen for a proactive, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our Account Management team. This role primarily exists to manage existing client relationships and actively cross sell new opportunities. The Business Account Manager will assist our Directors in securing new business and continue to drive the firm’s corporate strategy forward by forming new partnerships.
You will promote our business in the market, build relationships with clients and promote the Claims Consortium Group brand and broader offers. Formulating propositions, you will take into account diverse and complex elements, including the consideration of different partner strategies.
The ideal candidate will be well versed within the Insurance industry with previous experience of directly managing client accounts.
• To act as the lead in securing existing partnerships.
• To identify new business opportunities
• To ensure business written through accounts meets our profit requirements through the use of, and fully understanding, financial models and expense control.
• Major role in complex negotiations including commercial terms, pricing reviews, operating models and legal contracts.
• Manage relationships within the marketplace ensuring we maintain our allocation / status.
• Assist with special projects as and when required.
• To establish for each partner, KPI’s for business development and profitability, including Business Plans, Sales & Marketing Plans, Budgets and Forecasts.
• Monitor aged debt and ensure levels kept within tolerances.
• To be involved in setting strategy and direction for development of allocated business partners.
• Co-ordinate surge/event management with the client as necessary.
• Monitor all complaints and actively become personally responsible for resolution if any issue escalates to management level.
• Actively manage existing client accounts.
• To understand and ‘live’ the Claims Consortium Group Core Values.