Claims Consortium Group is a claims management company disrupting the industry with innovative technology and service excellent. Looking after our people is one of our core values and this is embedded in our company culture.
“I can honestly say that I love working here and I believe I will be working here for many years to come, along with the best colleagues/friends I have ever worked with, in the best company I have ever worked for” – Charlie, Claims Handler
Location: Culmhead, TA3
· To provide excellent customer service
· Ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Good IT skills, with the aptitude to use multiple systems
· Both written and oral communication skills
· Organised approached to your workload
· A strong background in Customer Service delivery
· Candidates are require to have GCSE’s or equivalent
· Required Previous experience working in the insurance industry
· CCI Qualified to Cert CII Level
· General building knowledge is advantageous
Location: Culmhead Business Park, Culmhead TA3 7DY
· 28 days holiday (Inc. Bank Holidays)
· Have your birthday off!
· Employee of the Month
· Beach Day – Have an extra day off to enjoy the summer.
· Evolve – Development opportunities within our training model
· Free Parking – depending on location