Acting as both the customer and client first point of contact, ensuring information provided and given is accurate and timely and meeting our service obligations.
You’ll also be liaising closely with our external suppliers and working hand in glove with our senior team.
Location: Culmhead Business Park, Taunton
Role responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a rapid response to new claims and first contact with customers
- Being available to field calls from customers, clients and suppliers.
- Being responsible for the pivotal part of the customer journey in regard to their insurance claim
- Engaging with clients, customers and suppliers via an omni channel approach which includes email, phone and our bespoke messaging service
- Working on complaint resolution ensuring we record and resolve in adherence to client and FCA guidance
- Direct contact with our field surveyors to ensure their commitment to key goals and service.
- From time to time you will be expected to carry out other duties and special projects in addition to key roles and responsibilities to suit business needs, this may involve assisting or moving to a different team in Operations
We offer a benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days a year annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional summer and birthday days off
- Private health cash plan
- Generous pension scheme
- Opportunity for progression
- Free onsite parking
- Stunning working location situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Monday – Friday and flexible in line with business needs. The majority of your hours will be worked during core business hours although some Saturday working on a rota basis will occur and you may be asked to work in the evening if there is a business need
- You may be expected to move in to one of the other Operations teams as per the needs of the business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent