Claims Consortium Group are recruiting talented professionals for our Northampton office, who can manage and settle third party impact claims. Providing service excellence to our clients and customers, you will deal with pre- and post-repair impact damage claims and ensure that the process is both smooth and efficient.
• Negotiate and settle portfolio of Third Party Impact Claims.
• Understands the weekly/monthly targets of the team and how this affects overall financial performance of the company.
• Deal with complaints in accordance with company complaints policy.
• Actively seeks to develop oneself and takes responsibility for own training and development.
• Has knowledge and a clear understanding of company policies and procedures.
• Have a positive attitude to changes and business development.
• Quality focused role – providing quality services to all insurer client and customers.
• Team focused – working with colleagues throughout the business to produce quality outcomes and meet business objectives.
• Reactive – Responds to varying workload as dictated by team leader.
• Pro-active – Ensuring SLA’s & KPI’s are met.
• Competent use of technology.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Candidates require GCSE’s or equivalent
• Claims Handling experience preferred
• Good working knowledge of all operations systems
• Good negotiation skills
• Claims management experience preferred (but not a necessity)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good communication – both written and oral
• Good IT skills
• Ability to remain focused during extremely busy periods
Job Type: Full-time