We are a fast paced, forward-thinking company with an ethos of commitment, quality, and ambition, putting our staff and our service at the heart of what we do… And we are hiring!
Do you have what it takes?
Team spirit is big at CCG and we’re passionate both about our people and the work we do here. We are pleased to be currently looking for claims handlers to join our busy team and help us in our mission to provide the best customer service out there.
Acting as both the customer and client first point of contact, ensuring information provided and given is accurate and timely and meeting our service obligations.
You’ll also be liaising closely with our external suppliers and working hand in glove with our senior team.
We are currently looking for people with experience in:
- Third Party Impact
We also have plenty of entry levels roles available for people wanting to start out in the industry!
Location: Various locations, including Northampton and Taunton. Remote working across the UK is also available for specific roles.
Role responsibilities will include (and not be limited to):
- Ensuring a rapid response to new claims and first contact with customers
- Being responsible for the pivotal part of the customer journey in regard to their insurance claim
- Engaging with clients, customers and suppliers via an omni channel approach which includes email, phone and our bespoke messaging service
- Working on complaint resolution ensuring we record and resolve in adherence to client and FCA guidance
- Direct contact with our field surveyors to ensure their commitment to key goals and service.
- From time to time you will be expected to carry out other duties and special projects in addition to key roles and responsibilities to suit business needs, this may involve assisting or moving to a different team in Operations
We offer a benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days a year annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional summer and birthday days off
- Private health cash plan
- Generous pension scheme
- Opportunity for progression
- Free onsite parking (depending on office location)
- Monday – Friday and flexible in line with business needs. The majority of your hours will be worked during core business hours although some Saturday working on a rota basis will occur and you may be asked to work in the evening if there is a business need
- You may be expected to move in to one of the other Operations teams as per the needs of the business
Job Types available: Full-time, Permanent, Part-time, contract