Location: East Reach St, Taunton
- Cover emergency telephone calls and online reports from homeowners, clients and their stakeholders.
- Be aware of what emergencies could occur within a new build property; some of which could affect the daily routine of an individual in their own home.
- Ensure claims received out of the normal working hours are keyed on the system to support our claims operations team.
- To perform in accordance with our client’s requirements and processes.
- Ensure that emergencies are completed within the required service level agreements.
- To deliver a world class customer service experience.
- Ensure that calls are answered and processed in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of the internal systems and processes required to progress any calls received.
- Prepare for personal development reviews and provide evidence of your successes.
- Progress and take control of your own personal development and training plan.
- Ask for support from your line manager where necessary in order to be able to complete objectives.
- Ensure the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are adhered to at all times.
- From time to time you will be expected to carry out other duties and special projects in addition to key tasks which are within your skills and capability.
Qualifications & Experience:
- It is beneficial for candidates to have GCSE’s including English and Maths or the equivalent
- Previous high level Customer Service experience
- General building knowledge and/or household insurance knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- ICS Qualified to Level 2 ICS – is desirable but not essential
Hours of Work:
8:00pm – 8:00am – 12-hour shift with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break
4 days on, 4 days off rotation
Holiday allowance – 19.6 shifts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent