We are looking for a customer service driven individual to join our Out of Hours team based in our Nightingale House office within Taunton town centre.
You will deal with a variety of property claims and emergencies, predominantly from new build properties. Excellent communication will be key as you will be liaising with customers and third parties regularly, ensuring a smooth service is given while assisting in the progression of their claims from start to finish.
Location: Taunton, TA1
· Cover emergency works for our clients and their stakeholders.
· Provide phone cover for our out of hour’s service.
· Be aware of what emergencies could occur within a new build property; some of which could affect the daily routine of an individual in their own home.
· Provide the ability for the operations department to contact people outside of the normal working day.
· Ensure claims received out of the normal working hours are on the system and called within SLA’s.
· To promote the business to our clients.
· Ensure that emergencies are completed within the stipulated service level agreements.
· Maintain a consistent low level of complaints within the department.
· Ensure that calls are answered within the stipulated service level agreements.
· Ensure that all claims received out of hours are keyed on and action within the stipulated service level agreements.
· Good customer service skills
· Ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Good IT skills with the ability to use multiple systems (Microsoft, bespoke packages)
· Complaint Handling skills
· Ability to remain focused during high volume periods
· Good communication skills (both written and oral)
· Good organisation skills
Working Hours: Saturday & Sunday 8am – 8pm (12 hour shift with 1 hour unpaid lunch break)
If your shift falls on a bank holiday weekend, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day, you would work as normal as we are open 365 days a year.