Location: South East England
- Reduction in the average elapsed time from contractor assignment to completion of works.
- Production of the specification of repairs and seeing the repair to completion.
- To ensure a clear thought process and justification is clearly provided for all repair aspects in a file note.
- To ensure client philosophies and policy wordings are adhered to.
- To return call-backs within 1 working day
- To support the ongoing development of the Repair Claim Managers including the provision of workshops
- To actively encourage verbal communications at all times and provide feedback (good and bad verbally to claim managers) – Reporting repeat areas of concern to the Operations Manager
- To actively build relations verbally with our existing suppliers and clients – reporting repeat areas of concern to the Product Leader.
- Making accurate and timely decisions within set SLAs and to achieve the optimum balance of cost, time and customer satisfaction, including handling variation requests and contractor queries.
- To be able to draw up a clear and accurate repair specification and deal with VO’s in line with policy coverage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates require recognised construction engineering qualification / accreditation.
- Chartered accreditation is advantageous.
- Previous high-level Customer Service experience
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience of the principals involved in the construction, repair and maintenance of domestic buildings is essential, within the subsidence area.
- CII Qualified to Cert CII level – desirable but not essential.