We require a highly motivated, forward thinking Finance Business Partner to drive the performance of our Finance function and the profitability of the Group. With a strong financial aptitude, the successful candidate will be able to build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Has the ability to be flexible, working to deadlines and to prioritise tasks dependant on the business need.
This role is open to qualified accountants
Location: Taunton, TA1
Salary: £35K – £38K DOE
• Partnering with selected business function(s)
• Budgeting, forecasting and reporting for finance business functions
• Subject matter expert within finance for selected functions
• Key role in the audit and year end process
• Other regulatory tasks – VAT, CIS etc.
• Other finance and reporting duties as required
• Provide timely and accurate information to key stakeholders
• Ensure all Statutory deadlines within the department are met
• Statutory requirements
• Financial modelling
• VAT Partial Exemption
• Knowledge of UK GAAP reporting