- Managing, coaching and advising team on a day to day basis to drive positive engagement and empowerment of team, in accordance with company culture and values.
- Monitor and manage staff welfare (in conjunction with HR – Welfare & Wellbeing department).
- Offer on-going assistance, advice and support to the management team with a view of promoting engagement from Claims Handler role upwards.
- Assign individuals and collaborate with other leaders to allocate employee resources in a manner that best meets the department and individual development needs.
- Lead or participate in organisational planning, providing leadership and support to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Foster teamwork and inclusion across the organisation, of cultures and geographies and promote Claims Consortium Group’s engagement philosophy and values.
- Support activities and projects involving cross-functional teams which contribute to Claims Consortium Group’s success.
- Lead by example in all activities and lead in a manner that enhances Claims Consortium Group’s culture and values.
- Lead the way and support management change and empower employees to innovate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a managerial/leadership role supervising multiple teams and ability to be able to demonstrate strong experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Proven experience of dealing with and managing different priorities and meeting deadlines in a busy operational environment.
- Ideally qualified to CII, CILA, CIPD
- Capable of engaging and communicating with staff at all levels within the business.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the business.
- Excellent communication skills at a face to face, written and oral level.
- Ability to flex style and challenge through influence to achieve the best resolution.
- Excellent judgement skills and ability to balance to requirements of the business at an individual and corporate level.
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Benefits: Have your birthday off on us! Employee of Month – Financial Bonus, 3 Additional day’s holiday available to purchase via salary sacrifice. Up to 3 paid Charity / Volunteering days per annum!