Location: Remote, South East
- Conducting site visits and assessments to establish the cause and quantum of Insurance claims.
- Empathising and engaging with the customer to ensure that they are treated as an individual. Taking the time to consider the impact of the claim and the required claim stages on the customer. Maintaining confidentiality and high personal ethical standards throughout.
- Appropriately obtaining high quality information by investigating in a timely manner, supported by site notes, photographs, witness statements, and other appropriate evidence.
- Understanding the relevance of the information obtained to decide upon a step by step plan to conclude the claim.
- Demonstrating the confidence and knowledge to make decisions regarding policy liability, quantum and subrogation and risk management issues. Recognising when assistance is required from other colleagues when issues arise outside of the scope of the individual’s expertise.
- Effectively maintaining the line of communication between the various parties, thus orchestrating a successful claims outcome and creating a ‘joined up’ process. Communication may be written or verbal.
- Providing a high level of technical, quality and customer service commitment. Complementing CCG’s goal to be the ‘best’ in the market.
- Remaining customer and client focused throughout the life of a claim, taking all the necessary steps to achieve customer satisfaction within the parameters of policy cover.
Qualification and Experience:
- Property claims insurance experience – essential.
- Some construction industry experience/knowledge would be an advantage.
- As an individual, you will have a proven track record of exhibiting a professional and personal approach when dealing with customers.
- To be CILA Qualified or working towards.
- 28 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Have your birthday off!
- Free parking – depending on location.
- Beach day
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent