Property Consortium Drainage operates a UK-wide network of specialist contractors that carries out all aspects of mains and non-mains, domestic and commercial, drainage and water investigations and repairs:
- Emergency Drain Unblock and Clearance: We provide a 24-hour emergency response for all drainage and water service related emergencies using all available methods to restore serviceability.
- CCTV Investigation: Closed circuit television equipment is used to survey the internal condition of underground pipe work with minimal disruption.
- Drain Repairs: Our aim is to have any required repairs completed at the earliest opportunity. All our network specialist contractors carry the necessary equipment including ‘no dig’ drain lining technology which allows completion of a full repair without having to excavate the drain where possible.
- Leak Detection: Using specialist equipment such as thermal imagers and ground microphones, our network specialist contractors identify and locate internal and external leaks without destruction.
- Water Supply Pipe Investigations and Repairs: Our network specialist contractors undertake investigations, point repairs, part and full replacements as required using open cut and moling methods of installation.
- Specialist Technical Advice: By using our network of specialist contractors at site, our experience and technical knowledge, we are able to carry out assessments and reviews of drainage and water service systems. We consider all aspects including business interruption, scope and cost of works. We ensure that all H&S requirements are met offering best advice to the client.
- Tanker Services: We provide a suction tanker service for removal of flood water and contaminated waste water.
- Subsidence Investigations: Subsidence incidents are often related to the failure of underground drainage or water supply pipes. Our network of specialist contractors undertake investigations of drainage and water pipes to locate and identify defects then undertake repairs as part of the overall subsidence resolution.
We work to a set schedule of rates agreed with our insurer clients which removes the necessity for the customer to provide a number of contractor estimates. This avoids further delays to the claim and allows the work to be authorised in a timely manner.
We guarantee excavation work for a period of 2 years and drain lining for 10 years.
All parties involved in a claim, including most importantly the customer, can manage and track the progress of the claim and associated repairs through our online tools Synergy® and TrackMyClaim®. This features a sophisticated yet easy-to-use scheduler which enables works to be completed as efficiently as possible.