This is a role for a Chartered Builder or Building Surveyor in a technical role working to support our property and large loss adjusting teams. You will provide advice/guidance on complex building issues arising from losses referred to you, including scheduling work, preparing tender documentation and managing the tender process. The work will be referred to you by our own adjuster teams and third-party adjusters. You will regularly deal with losses in excess of £100,000 and you will be required to project manage losses through to completion.
Location: Based in the North of England covering the areas of HG, BD, LS, YO, DL, DH, LA, PR, DN, HU
Qualifications and Experience:
1) F/ARICS or F/MCIOB essential
2) Extensive construction knowledge related to repair of a wide range of buildings is essential.
3) Specialist experience in a related subject would be an advantage.
4) Extensive and demonstrable property claims insurance experience is an advantage.
5) A good level of construction industry experience/knowledge, including cost is required.
6) As an individual, you will have a proven track record of exhibiting a professional and personal approach when dealing with customers.