Predominately securing new business, you will be confident in formulating propositions that cover diverse and complex elements. With the ability to identify cross selling opportunities with our existing partnerships, across all business areas and products lines. Assisting with negotiations, pricing reviews and legal contracts. You will be responsible for all tender documentation and the successful delivery of presentations.
Location: Remote, UK
- To secure new business.
- To ensure business written meets profit requirements through the use of, and fully understanding, financial models and expense control.
- Delivery of presentations.
- Responsibility for Tender documents both insurance and non-insurance, incorporating new technologies.
- Assist with managing claim’s relationships within the marketplace ensuring we maintain/lead our allocation, status and presence.
- Assist with special projects as and when required across the Claims Consortium Group.
- Ability to formulate management information to drive sales and understand data.
- To be involved in setting strategy and direction for development of allocated clients, or new business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive and proven successful sales experience, including market knowledge.
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role in a professional environment.
- Knowledge and experience in the insurance / claim’s management arena.
- Ability to emotionally engage with clients to resolve issues, including great negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with customers, setting accurate expectations and handling difficult situations.
- Develop budgets
- Full understanding of insurance market (our target audience)
- Technology and systems awareness
- In depth knowledge of claim processes and their relationship with customer’s core products
- Understanding of operational requirements to deliver to commercial/contractual agreement, including, resource requirements, IT delivery and associated processes
- Financial awareness
- Partners strategy and direction for core products (and impact on claims/CCG)
- Must have presence and impact up to large corporation board level
- Broad commercial acumen