“I can honestly say that I love working here and I believe I will be working here for many years to come, along with the best colleagues/friends I have ever worked with, in the best company I have ever worked for” – Charlie, Claims Handler
What will the role involve?
- Managing a workload of insurance claims from start to finish
- Working with a high level of autonomy
- Managing a case load across multiple clients
- Dealing with both manual and automated claims
- You will be assigned complex claims to successfully manage through to completion
Skills and Experience –
- Previous customer service experience and experience with preventing and resolving complaints
- Previous Insurance industry experience (Household)
- Ability to identify and know how to manage claims leakage
- Good understanding of Fraud and Recoveries processes
- Complaint handling skills including ability to log, resolve and handle up to CEO level complaints
- Experience in process improvement
- DIP CII or DIP CILA
- Have your birthday day off
- An extra day off in the summer!
- Free parking, depending on location
- Social and charity events
- And lots more!