We’re looking for curious, collaborative developers to join our Taunton-based software delivery team. We build complex and compelling web applications for our internal and external customers in the insurance claims industry. We’re looking for people who want to make a well-rounded, full-stack contribution to every part of a project.
Got a favourite technology? That’s fine, specialising in a specific area is encouraged and mentored. We invest in our people and want nothing to hold you back, so expect extensive training opportunities and career progression to match.
Job Type: Permanent
Experience level: Junior
Role: Software Developer
Industry: Insurance / Surveying / Building Repair
C# WebApi / .net core
HTML / CSS
As a software developer, you will:
· Code, document, test and deploy new web applications.
· Maintain existing applications with new features and enhancements
· Take ownership of software design – architecture, quality and efficiency
· Collaborate with developers, product owners, designers, testers and more.
· On track with your project? Great! Use your Friday afternoons to research new technologies and further your development.
You bring to the table:
· Keen appetite to learn
· Ability to proactively manage features, tasks and bugs
· Professional experience in web development
· Experience in using one or more of our technologies
· Experience in Microsoft DevOps
· Knowledge of Test / Behaviour Driven Development
· Microsoft Azure and Cloud Technologies
· Demonstrated knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle