We’re looking for curious, collaborative developers to join our Taunton-based software delivery team. We build complex and compelling web applications for our internal and external customers in the insurance claims industry.
We’re looking for people who want to make a well-rounded, full-stack contribution to every part of a project. Got a favourite technology? That’s fine, specialising in a specific area is encouraged and mentored.
We invest in our people and want nothing to hold you back, so expect extensive training opportunities and career progression to match.
Location: Taunton, TA1 (Flexible working may be considered)
C# WebApi / .net core
HTML / CSS
As a software developer, you will:
· Code, document, test and deploy new web applications.
· Maintain existing applications with new features and enhancements
· Take ownership of software design – architecture, quality and efficiency
· Collaborate with developers, product owners, designers, testers and more.
· On track with your project? Great! Use your Friday afternoons to research new technologies and further your development.
You bring to the table:
· Keen appetite to learn
· Ability to proactively manage features, tasks and bugs
· Professional experience in web development
· Experience in using one or more of our technologies
· Experience in Microsoft DevOps
· Knowledge of Test / Behaviour Driven Development
· Microsoft Azure and Cloud Technologies
· Demonstrated knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle
Claims Consortium Group is a UK leading provider of property claims handling and claims workflow technologies. Our claims workflow technologies, which bring our insurers and service providers into our state-of-the-art technical environment, are also delivered as stand-alone software solutions for external organisation’s wanting to enhance their internal handling and service offering.
We are innovators and always seek to challenge the ‘norm’ to achieve our aim of delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our web-based workflow technology tools are an example of our innovative approach: answering an industry-wide need for better communication within the claims process.