- To take ownership of a caseload and be responsible for your own portfolio of work.
- To support the Subsidence Specialist, in particular being able to instruct site investigations, CCTV surveys, basic crack and/or level monitoring, arborist reports and specialist subsidence suppliers
- Be able to interpret monitoring, arborist and CCTV survey reports and tree works quotes.
- To have full understanding and awareness of the caseload to be able to progress claims to achieve mitigation.
- To have full understanding and awareness of the caseload to be able Progress claim to repair.
- To have full understanding and awareness of the caseload to be able Progress repairs to conclusion.
- To be able to maintain reserves.
- To manage the completion of all tasks within service level agreement timescales as specifically set by the client or the company.
- To proactively monitor own workload and prioritise action where required.
- To own the resolution of issues within own area of influence and encourage others to do the same.
- To ensure your cases meet all required SLAs and that claim progress efficiently.
- To be able to handle all policy queries and ensure correct application of policy terms.
- To be able to handle subsidence specific aspects such as correct ABI
- To work with the Operations Manager and Support team leader to ensure that you comply with the process and best practice requirements.
- Ensure any complaints are dealt with correctly and within SLAs and client requirements.
- Responsible for producing a quality service to internal and external loss adjusters and insurer clients.
- Being a referral point for the support team.
- Running own caseload of subsidence claims and making assessments to establish the extent and value of domestic and commercial damage and repairs.
- Provide support to our other Claims managers and the team, providing assistance with reviews of any subsidence related correspondence including arborist reports, monitoring report, site investigation reports, scope reviews, structural engineers report reviews/ queries, loss assessor scopes, tenders, project management
- Empathising and engaging with the customer to ensure that they are treated as an individual.
- Maintaining confidentiality and high personal ethical standards throughout.
- Providing a high level of technical, quality and customer service commitment.
- Complementing CCG’s goal to be market leaders.
- Remaining customer and client focus at all times
- Understanding and adapting claims handling to the client’s brand to ‘buy in’ to the brand affinity. Where required providing a seamless service where CCG becomes invisible to the customer and all they see is their Insurer’s brand.
- Representing the CCG Brand and DNA at all times, whether visible or not.
- Utilising the latest technology available to CCG to execute the role. Working with systems and processes effectively and understanding how these operate and their benefits to CCG and Customers.
- Mentoring less experienced staff and new starters.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience of technical property claims handling and complaints, in particular for Subsidence
- Recognised qualification with Chartered Insurance Institute and working towards RQF Level 4
- Construction knowledge related to repair of a wide range of buildings is advantageous.
- Specialist experience in subsidence is compulsory.
- Educated to min 5 GCSEs & 2 A Level as minimum and further education an advantage.
- As an individual, you will have a proven track record of exhibiting a professional and personal approach when dealing with customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent