- To receive new instructions from clients and client adjusters, evaluate the level of technical input required and create a new claim in the system
- Liaise with the employed surveying team as required and make contact with the customer to agree the first visit to assess the issues and agree repair scope
- Manage the surveyor’s diaries and liaise with colleagues to ensure an efficient use of resources
- Work closely with the employed Surveyors to provide feedback to management on our network to ensure it is adequately resourced and supported to deliver high quality claim repairs and advice.
- Work closely with our contractor management team to ensure our supplier network is adequately resourced to service our clients and provide feedback are adequately trained and to ensure repairers are competent to undertake surveying repairs.
- To take ownership for and manage all aspects of any claims necessary to progress a claim to conclusion.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of working in property claims operational teams in the insurance claims industry.
- Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Experience of ensuring that all internal/external correspondence and system updates are accurate, clear, concise and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Experience managing customer feedback
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft applications) and data management
- Experience of building strong relationships internally and externally (to include employees, suppliers, customers etc.)
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Benefits: Have your birthday off on us! Employee of Month – Financial Bonus, 3 Additional day’s holiday available to purchase via salary sacrifice. Up to 3 paid Charity / Volunteering days per annum!