Claims Consortium Adjusting presents the opportunity for a Chartered Builder or Building Surveyor to join their team. Experienced in complex building issues, the ideal candidate will be able to provide guidance on scheduling of work, tender documentation and process. With the ability to project manager through to completion, losses exceeding £100,000.
Location: Remote working – East Midlands / East Anglia or Scotland
· Working independently but as part of a home-based UK team, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of work.
· The work will involve repairs caused by all the major perils but mainly, fire, flood, escape of water and impact and all types of domestic buildings and some commercial property.
· Responsible for producing a quality service to internal and external loss adjusters and insurer clients.
· Being a building construction technical referral point for the CCA team, including confirming repair costs.
· Running own caseload of high value/complex property repairs, including conducting site visits and assessments to establish the extent and value of domestic and commercial damage and repairs.
· Provide support to our adjusters – assistance with scope reviews, structural engineers report reviews/ queries, loss assessor scopes, tenders, joint site visits, project management
· Empathising and engaging with the customer to ensure that they are treated as an individual.
· Maintaining confidentiality and high personal ethical standards throughout.
· Providing a high level of technical, quality and customer service commitment.
· Complementing CCG’s goal to be market leaders.
· F/ARICS or F/MCIOB Essential
· Extensive construction knowledge related to repair of a wide range of buildings is essential.
· Specialist experience in a related subject would be an advantage.
· Extensive and demonstrable property claims insurance experience is an advantage.
· A good level of construction industry experience/knowledge, including cost is required.