Location: Remote working – Bristol
- Working independently but as part of a home based UK team, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of work.
- The work will involve repairs caused by all the major perils but mainly, fire, flood, escape of water and impact and all types of domestic buildings and some commercial property.
- Responsible for producing a quality service to internal and external loss adjusters and insurer clients.
- Being a building construction technical referral point for the CCA team, including confirming repair costs.
- Running own caseload of high value/complex property repairs, including conducting site visits and assessments to establish the extent and value of domestic and commercial damage and repairs.
- Provide support to our adjusters – assistance with scope reviews, structural engineers report reviews/ queries, loss assessor scopes, tenders, joint site visits, project management
- Empathising and engaging with the customer to ensure that they are treated as an individual.
- Maintaining confidentiality and high personal ethical standards throughout.
- Providing a high level of technical, quality and customer service commitment.
- Complementing CCG’s goal to be market leaders.
- F/ARICS or F/MCIOB essential
- Extensive construction knowledge related to repair of a wide range of buildings is essential.
- Specialist experience in a related subject would be an advantage.
- Extensive and demonstrable property claims insurance experience is an advantage.
- A good level of construction industry experience/knowledge, including cost is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent