Under the supervision and guidance of a line manager duties will include:
- Provide general admin support to Surveyor Management.
- Provide administration support to the AA as required
- Ensuring the details of surveyors are kept up to date.
- Liaise with surveyors daily.
- Monitor and keep certification up to date including Insurance and Health and Safety documentation, escalating any issues to the Surveyor Manager.
- Make system changes to supplier coverage as directed by Surveyor Manager.
- Assisting the Surveyor Manager with other duties as required.
- Oversee Surveyor Coverage inbox & other email requests.
- Manage incoming calls to Surveyor phone line
Experience and Qualifications:
- Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Ability to remain focussed during busy periods
- Organisation skills
- People skills – understanding how to motivate, encourage and coach
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of insurance principles – desirable
- Competence in an administration position, delivering to a high level of accuracy
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent