- Act as an internal point of escalation within the Team.
- Provide feedback to ensure constant compliance with company methodology and client philosophies.
- Handle a case load of complex technical claims.
- Take the lead role in dispute situations.
- Directing of workflow and determining the correct course of action to drive claims forward.
- To manage a caseload of claims in accordance with client and company philosophies.
- Correct interpretation of FNOL instructions to determine the method of proceeding and which of the specialist PCD network to deploy.
- Technical review of survey reports – this includes interpreting policy cover, assessing appropriate repair methods and validation of scope/costs.
- Creation and delivery of technical client reports throughout the lifecycle of claims.
- Setting and maintaining financial reserves.
- Logging and managing complaints in accordance with client requirements.
- Act as an escalation point for challenging complaint cases.
- Awareness and handling of claims with fraud indicators.
- Maintaining contact with customer, clients and contractors throughout the claim.
- Ensuring comprehensive notes are recorded on all files.
- Promote the company’s core values at all times.
- Striving to receive a compliment on every claim and ensuring they are logged accurately.
- To ensure that they keep up to date with the relevant legislation.
- To promote the business by leading from within to our clients.
- Maintain a high level of claims control over the claims within their remit.
- Ensure contractors meet the goals set for them and the claims progress smoothly and quickly.
- Review, audit and sign off of internally produced reports.
- Feedback and coaching to Team members based on performance.
- Review and understanding of Management Information (MI).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in an environment requiring excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Experience within a role requiring excellent customer service.
- Experience in insurance or a claims background and/or the underground services industry
- Technical knowledge of underground services claims (desirable, but not essential)
- CII Qualified to Cert CII level – (desirable but not essential).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Ability to make decisions, plan and see each claim through to the end while communicating with multiple parties.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use multiple systems (Microsoft, bespoke packages).
- Proven high levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Complaint handling skills.
- Ability to remain focused during extremely busy periods.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with others.
- A desire to improve and complete relevant courses to increase knowledge.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent