Our expanding Drainage and Water Services division are looking for an experienced Technical Claims Handler to join their team. With a background in Underground Services the ideal candidate will bring a wealth of knowledge to this busy and dynamic position.
Location: Culmhead, Taunton TA3
Working Conditions: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm and flexible in line with business needs. The majority of your hours will be worked during core business hours.
· Act as an internal point of escalation within the team.
· Provide feedback to all staff to ensure their constant compliance with company methodology and client philosophy.
· Be responsible for the handling of a case load of complex technical claims.
· Take the lead role in dispute situations.
· Directing of workflow and determining the correct course of action to drive claims forward.
· To manage a caseload of claims in accordance with client and company philosophies.
· Correct interpretation of FNOL instructions to determine the correct method of proceeding and which of the specialist PCD network to deploy.
· Technical review of Survey Reports – this includes interpreting policy cover, assessing appropriate repair methods and validation of scope/costs.
· Creation and delivery of technical client reports throughout the lifecycle of the claims.
· Setting and maintaining financial reserves.
· Logging and maintaining complaints in accordance with client requirements.
· Act as an escalation point for challenging complaint cases.
· Awareness and handling of claims with fraud indicators.
· Maintaining contact with customer, clients and contractors throughout the claim.
Skills & Experience
· Experience in an environment requiring excellent communication, both verbal and written.
· Experience within the insurance market (household claims).
Claims Consortium Group is a claims management company disrupting the industry with innovative technology and service excellence. Looking after our people is one of our core values and this is embedded in our company culture.