Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm (7.5 hours per day)
- Negotiate and settle portfolio of Third Party Impact Claims.
- Understands the weekly/monthly targets of the team and how this affects overall financial performance of the company.
- Deal with complaints in accordance with company complaints policy.
- Actively seeks to develop oneself and takes responsibility for own training and development.
- Has knowledge and a clear understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Have a positive attitude to changes and business development.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates require GCSE’s or equivalent
- Claims Handling experience
- Good working knowledge of all operations systems
- Good negotiation skills
- 28 days holiday (Inc. Bank Holidays)
- Have your birthday off!
- Employee of the Month
- Beach Day – Have an extra day off to enjoy the summer.
- Evolve – Development opportunities within our training model