Location: Mix of remote and the office in Northampton
- Negotiate and settle a portfolio of third-party impact claims.
- Understands the weekly/monthly targets of the team and how this affects overall financial performance of the company.
- Managing a personal case load to ensure targets and services level agreements are met.
- Ensuring that every Policyholder, Clients, and all other interested parties are kept updated within agreed timescales.
- Deal with complaints in accordance with company complaints policy.
- Actively seeks to develop oneself and takes responsibility for own training and development.
- Has knowledge and a clear understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Have a positive attitude to changes and business development.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates require 5 or more GCSE’s (grade C and above), or equivalent.
- Previous property/motor claims experience desirable
- CII or CILA qualified, or willing to work towards qualification to certificate level.
- Good negotiation skills
- Business Interruption experience beneficial, but not essential.