Our sustainability principles
At Claims Consortium Group, sustainability isn’t a single facet of our business – it’s embedded throughout our strategy. We champion a collective approach, aligning our work with our deeply-held values to drive sustainable success. As we embark on this mission, we are guided by these key principles.
We champion sustainability
Through action and education, we drive positive change in the community.
Our strong brand
With clear goals and objectives, visible to everyone make it easy to do the right thing.
Proud to work for us
Our people feel proud to work for us. With the freedom to contribute new ideas, we are all inspired and supported to make changes that improve sustainability.
We are externally recognised for our continuous contribution to ethical causes and make sure sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
We have been working towards building a more sustainable business for many years…
- Recycling 100% of our waste through our zero to landfill solution – 67% is standard recycling and 33% is turned into refuse derived fuel
- Measuring and offsetting our carbon – we are Carbon Neutral certified
- Using technology where possible to reduce our travel
- Holding specific annual company events to raise awareness, plant trees and encourage recycling
- Measuring and offsetting our paper usage by planting trees
- Continually maintaining, improving and developing our Environmental Management System to enhance environmental performance and deliver ISO 14001 requirements – our framework for minimising our environmental impact
Our commitment is ongoing
In line with our core beliefs and values, we are continually striving to improve the impact we have on the environment, whilst also delivering a world class customer service.
Currently we are working on:
- Signing up to science based targets
- Working with all our suppliers to build sustainability strategies
- Collecting as much internal data as possible to fully understand our direct and indirect environmental impact – with the aim of then making incremental reductions to our carbon output, whilst maintaining a world class service