Experts that focus on facts
Investigation services can be required at any time during the life cycle of any claim. Certain perils and claim types warrant an investigation and having experienced, trained individuals handling them means claims can be investigated and validated thoroughly.
We ask difficult questions in the right way, at the right time
Claims with risk concerns need specialists, and customer centric processes that ensure every customer is treated fairly.
We have developed a range of intelligence-led solutions for the various investigative risks we face ensuring these are proportionate to the risks.
Our expert investigators customise claims solutions to match customer and client needs and we know when to stop or when to continue to ensure the right result.
We conduct thorough and proportionate investigations through:
- Applied psychology alongside a specifically designed process to screen claims
- Structured and cognitive conversations
- Forensic expertise
- Harnessing technology for speed of process
- Search of data and other publicly available information to validate details
- Experienced investigators to review policy and claim risks
- Gathering and presenting evidence in the most appropriate and efficient format
Our expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Counter Fraud
- Motor Gap
- Construction, Engineering and Plant
- Major and Complex Loss
- Marine and Aviation
- Business Interruption
- Training & Consultancy
- Agriculture inc Livestock
- Motor including Third Party Property Damage