An Experienced Team
Our depth of knowledge ensures we are at the forefront of innovation, delivering cutting-edge technology and meaningful data insights. We have experience in working in partnership with clients to develop new operating models and exploring opportunities to embed our services as an extended part of the team and supply chains.
Over 166 years’ experience in the surveying and construction sectors.
Proven expertise: RICS, CIOB and MCIOB, Party Walls
- Schedule of Works
- Costed Maintenance Plans
- Penetrating damp, rising damp, condensation and leaks
- Corrosion, mould growth and infestation
- Schedules of Conditions
- Party Wall Expertise & Advice
- Thermal performance, air tightness and cold bridges
- Cracking, subsidence and heave
- Contract Administration
- Building Pathology
- Defective roofs, chimney stacks and timber decay
- Downpipe, gutter, and drainage problems
Our culture prioritises both individual and collective learning, open sharing of knowledge and information, with a strong focus on personal development.
Our qualified Surveyors follow industry standards and expectations diligently as a team, with a particular focus on the established RICS ethics, which define how we conduct ourselves in the workplace.