We're always looking for hard-working and motivated individuals to join the Group, and regularly have vacancies for those with strong customer service skills.
Claims Consortium Group is an Investors in People employer which is committed to ensuring its workforce has the skills and opportunities they need to excel. Click here to find out more about what it's like to work at the Group.
Keep an eye on these pages and our Facebook page for all current vacancies.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Send us your CV and let's have a chat!Submit CV
Claims Consortium Adjusting presents the opportunity for a Chartered Builder or Building Surveyor to join their team. Experienced in complex building issues, the ideal candidate will be able to provide guidance on scheduling of work, tender documentation and process. With the ability to project manager through to completion, losses exceeding £100,000.
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join a dedicated team of IT support staff from a range of backgrounds with one thing in common – a passion for delivering high quality, reliable and maintainable systems. The primary mission is to ensure that all staff in this rapidly growing company are provided with the best IT services we can provide.
Our Adjusting division continues to go from strength to strength, providing the opportunity for individuals well versed in the world of Domestic, Commercial & MCL, looking for a fresh approach, to join us.
Experienced in handling losses exceeding £250K, the successful candidate with be qualified CILA (or working towards), with knowledge of Subsidence as an advantage.
Location: Remote, North East
· Conducting site visits and assessments to establish the cause and quantum of Insurance claims.
· Empathising and engaging with the customer to ensure that they are treated as an individual. Taking the time to consider the impact of the claim and the required claim stages on the customer. Maintaining confidentiality and high personal ethical standards throughout.
· Appropriately obtaining high quality information by investigating in a timely manner, supported by site notes, photographs, witness statements, and other appropriate evidence.
· Understanding the relevance of the information obtained to decide upon a step by step plan to conclude the claim.
· Demonstrating the confidence and knowledge to make decisions regarding policy liability, quantum and subrogation and risk management issues. Recognising when assistance is required from other colleagues when issues arise outside of the scope of the individual’s expertise.
· Effectively maintaining the line of communication between the various parties, thus orchestrating a successful claims outcome and creating a ‘joined up’ process. Communication may be written or verbal.
· Providing a high level of technical, quality and customer service commitment. Complementing CCG’s goal to be the ‘best’ in the market.
· Remaining customer and client focused throughout the life of a claim, taking all the necessary steps to achieve customer satisfaction within the parameters of policy cover.
Qualification and Experience:
· Property claims insurance experience (5 years or more) – essential.
· Qualified or working towards Cert CILA – essential
· Some construction industry experience/knowledge would be an advantage.
· As an individual, you will have a proven track record of exhibiting a professional and personal approach when dealing with customers.